The QM program helps ensure access to health care and services with an assessment process using established quality improvement principles.
We use our QM program to:
- Identify the scope of care and services given
- Develop clinical guidelines and service standards where clinical performance is measured
- Monitor and assess the quality and appropriateness of services given to our members
- Review the medical qualifications of participating health care professionals
- Achieve continued improvement of member health care and services
- Enhance patient safety and confidentiality of member medical information
- Resolve identified quality issues
Our board of directors oversees the QM program. The Regional Quality Director and Senior Medical Director are in charge of day-to-day QM operations.