Oxford offers commercial gated or non-gated products.
Applicability of this Supplement
This supplement applies to all covered services that you provide to members insured by or receiving administrative services from UnitedHealthcare Oxford. Oxford offers commercial products under the names of Freedom, Liberty, Metro, and Garden State, as follows:
- Freedom products are offered in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York.
- Liberty products are offered in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York.
- Metro Products are offered in New York and New Jersey.
- Garden State Products are only offered in New Jersey.
Care providers are subject to both the main guide and this supplement. This supplement controls if it conflicts with information in the main guide. If there are additional protocols, policies or procedures online, you will be directed to that location when applicable.
For protocols, policies and procedures not referenced in this supplement please refer to the appropriate chapter in the main guide.
Benefit Plans Not Subject to the Requirements in this Protocol
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans offered under the AARP® MedicareComplete®, AARP® MedicareComplete® Mosaic, and UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage brands on the Oxford health plan platform.
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Navigate individual benefit plans underwritten by Oxford Health Insurance, Inc.