Senior Dimensions offers Medicare Advantage HMO plans in select Nevada counties. These plans cover benefits in addition to those covered under Original Medicare, including an integrated Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit.
• Senior Dimensions Southern Nevada (HMO)
• Senior Dimensions Greater Nevada (HMO)
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans have a defined network of contracted local physicians and hospitals to provide member care. Generally, members must use these care providers to receive benefits for covered services, except in emergencies. Senior Dimensions HMO plans require referrals for specialty care.
Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan’s contract renewal with Medicare.
Tools and Resources - Senior Dimensions of Nevada
- Medicare Advantage Copayment Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Dispute and Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- Medicare Advantage Preventive Screening Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Service Area Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- Optum Behavioral Health Referral Process
- Readmission Review Program Clinical Guidelines
- Readmission Review Program Frequently Asked Questions
- UnitedHealthcare Administrative Guide
Coverage options may vary depending upon your location. To learn more about a plan in your service area, go to SeniorDimensions.com
To learn more about Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage or to access related forms, please review the materials available on SeniorDimensions.com under I Need Help With > Health Plan Forms.