Last update: Jan. 4, 2021
Benefit enhancements for Ohio dual special needs plan (DSNP)
The UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® plan is available for individuals who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid. The plan has enhanced several benefits for qualified plan participants in 2021.
New or enhanced benefits for 2021:
- Food Allowance: $30 per month on a debit card to purchase fruits, vegetables, dairy products, meats, breads and more at many retailers. New benefit.
- Prescriptions: $0 drug copays on all tiers of covered generic and name-brand prescription medications with option for home delivery. Removal of copays.
- Virtual Mental Health Visits: $0 copay virtual mental health visits to get a private evaluation and treatment for general mental health conditions. New benefit.
- Dental: Up to $2,500 for covered dental services such as certain cleanings, fillings, crowns, root canals, extractions and dentures. Increase of $500 annually.
Members will also have the following additional benefits:
- Fitness Benefit
- Foot Care
- Hearing Exam and Hearing Aid Allowance
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Debit Card
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Post-Discharge Meal Program
- Routine Chiropractic
- Virtual Medical Visits
- Vision Exam and Eyewear Credits
If you would like to learn more about the UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete plan, please visit UHCprovider.com/OHdsnp, or contact your Provider Advocate.
Where can members get more information?
Prospective DSNP members can call 855-332-0756, TTY 711, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. Current members can call 866-944-3488, TTY 711, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. Members can also visit the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Ohio Dual Complete plan for more information.