Last update: Jan. 17, 2021
Benefit enhancements for Pennsylvania dual special needs plan (DSNP)
In addition to expanding the UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® plan coverage area to include individuals in Union County, the following improvements were made to the Dual Special Needs plan in Pennsylvania for 2021.
New or enhanced benefits for 2021:
- Food Allowance: $25 per month available on a debit card to purchase fruits, vegetables, dairy products, meats, breads and more at many retailers. New benefit.
- Prescriptions: $0 drug copays on all tiers of covered generic and name-brand prescription medications with option for home delivery. Removal of copays.
- Routine Acupuncture Coverage: $0 copay for up to 20 routine acupuncture visits per year for relief of nausea or nerve, muscle or joint pain. Benefit count no longer shared with chiropractic.
- Routine Chiropractic Coverage: $0 copay for up to 20 routine chiropractic visits per year for relief of nausea or nerve, muscle or joint pain. Benefit count no longer share with acupuncture.
Members will also have the following additional benefits:
- Fitness Benefit
- Foot Care
- Hearing Exam and Hearing Aid Allowance
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Debit Card
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Post-Discharge Meal Program Benefits
- UnitedHealthcare @Home
- Vision Exam and Eyewear Credits
- Virtual Medical Visits
- Virtual Mental Health Visits
If you would like to learn more about the UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete plan, please visit UHCprovider.com/PADSNP, or contact your Provider Advocate.
Where can members get more information?
Prospective DSNP members can call 855-332-0756, TTY 711, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. Current members can call 844-368-6883, TTY 711, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. Members can also visit the Pennsylvania Dual Complete plan for more information.