Last update: Sept. 30, 2020
Managing MRP Care Opportunities:
- Identify which UnitedHealthcare members were recently discharged from a hospital or have an open care opportunity. You can do this through:
- Your normal process of identifying patients recently discharged from hospital
- The Census Dashboard in UHCCareConnect™ through Link
- Your monthly Patient Care Opportunity Report (PCOR)
Completion of this measure can be captured by using the following:
- MRP CPT II Code 1111F – On the discharge date through 30 days after discharge
- Upload correct documentation showing medications were reconciled by an approved practitioner, and a copy of the current medications list, to UHCCareConnect™.
We’re Here to Help
For more information about how our programs can help support your patients, who are UnitedHealthcare members, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.