Last updated: Jan. 4, 2021
Benefit enhancements for Washington dual special needs plan (DSNP)
The UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® plan is available for individuals who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid. The plan has enhanced several benefits for qualified plan participants in 2021.
New or enhanced member benefits for 2021:
- Prescriptions: $0 drug copays on all tiers of covered generic and name-brand prescription medications with option for home delivery. Removal of copays.
- Virtual Mental Health Visits: $0 copay virtual mental health visits to get a private evaluation and treatment for general mental health conditions. New benefit.
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) Debit Card: UnitedHealthcare will provide $295 quarterly/$1,180 annually in OTC product credits. Increase of $80 in credits per year.
- Vision: Routine eye exam and $200 allowance for contacts or frames, with standard (single, bi-focal, tri-focal or standard progressive) lenses annually. Moved to an annual benefit.
Members will also have the following additional benefits:
- Fitness Benefit
- Foot Care
- Hearing Exam and Hearing Aid Allowance
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Routine Acupuncture
- Routine Chiropractic
- Virtual Medical Visits
If you would like to learn more about the UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete plan, please visit UHCprovider.com/WAdsnp, or contact your Provider Advocate.
Where can members get more information?
Prospective DSNP members can call 855-332-0756, TTY 711, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. Current members can call 844-368-6883, TTY 711, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. Members can also visit the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Washington Dual Complete plan for more information.