Skip left navigation

Long-Term Services and Support

Last updated: Nov. 12, 2020

Aging and Long-Term Support Administration (ALTSA) – Home and Community Services (HCS) provides long-term care services for people who are older and individuals with disabilities in their own homes, including an in-home caregiver, or in community residential settings. HCS also provides services to assist people in transitioning from nursing homes and assist family caregivers. These services are not provided by UnitedHealthcare. To get more information about long-term care services, call your local HCS office:

Region 1: Adams, Asotin, Benton, Chelan, Columbia, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Kittitas, Klickitat, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, Walla Walla, Whitman, Yakima Counties.
Call 509-568-3767 or 866-323-9409.

Region 2N: Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish and Whatcom Counties.
Call 800-780-7094 – Nursing Facility Intake.

Region 2S: King County. Call 206-341-7750.

Region 3: Clallam, Clark, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Kitsap, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Pierce, Thurston, Skamania, Wahkiakum Counties.
Call 800-786-3799.

Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) aims to help children and adults with developmental disabilities, and their families, get services and support based on need and choice in their community. To get more information about services and support resources, please visit