The UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Case Management program is a holistic approach to care for members with complex needs, especially for those with chronic conditions. The goal is to keep our members in the community with the resources necessary to maintain the highest functional status possible.
What can the UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Case Manager provide for your patients?
- Telephonic contact with members and home visits as needed
- Health education and educational materials
- A health assessment with stratification of diagnosis and severity of condition and psychosocial needs
- Referral to community resources as needed
- Assistance with medical transportation
- Arrangements for DME and ancillary services as needed or ordered by the physician
- Outreach to members to promote assistance with keeping doctor's appointments
- Work with members to identify and address barriers to seeking health care and following their medical treatment plan of care
How to Refer:
For more information or to make a referral, call our referral line at 877-542-9235.