There’s never been a better time to go paperless. Working remotely and taking care of our environment can go hand in hand as we become paperless. We hope to work together through our tools and services to make this transition easier for you.
Document Vault on Link:
- This is an online repository for most claim letters, prior authorization letters and provider remittance advice for commercial, Medicare and Medicaid.
- The letters in Document Vault are available to you the day they are generated, which saves days on your revenue cycle time.
Beginning Sept. 1, 2020, in situations where we are required to send claim acknowledgement letters (excluding Vermont and Kentucky), these letters will no longer be mailed. Instead they will be found in Document Vault.
- These letters may be accessed for up to 24 months.
- If you don’t want to wait until Sept. 1, you can enroll the Paperless Delivery Option tool on Link.
Start paperless delivery for your other communications today:
- Get started with paperless delivery with our Paperless Delivery Option tool, available to your organization’s password owner (primary Link administrator). Visit UHCprovider.com/paperless for more information.
- Go to UHCprovider.com/documentvault for more information on Document Vault.
Go to UHCprovider.com/paperlessletters for more information about the paperless auto-enrollment program.