Get updates UnitedHealthcare plans
You and your care team are invited to join live online sessions to learn about our new and expanded UnitedHealthcare plans in Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah and Wyoming for 2022.
We’ll offer 4 sessions and will cover:
- Individual and Family Exchange plans: These plans have been offered through Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Optum Care global capitation: New plan updates, prior authorization requirements, claims payment information for Colorado, Idaho and Utah
- Medicare HMO Expansion: Expanded provider network for 2022
- Medicare PPO Expansion: Highlights, benefits, ID cards and network locations
- PERA Retiree plan: New plan with highlights, benefits and ID cards
- News and doing business with UnitedHealthcare
- Colorado Doctors Plan and HCA Healthcare: Review Colorado Doctor’s Plan with the addition of HCA Healthcare
Who should attend:
Facilities representatives, physicians, practice managers and staff
We’ll cover everything you need to know about our new and expanded plans, answer your questions and reintroduce our provider advocates so you know who to contact if you need assistance.
Type: Live, virtual event
Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Dates and times:
- Thursday, Jan. 27, 2022, 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m. MT Register here
- Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2022, 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m. MT Register here
- Thursday, Feb. 10, 2022, 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m. MT Register here
- Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2022, 11 a.m.–12:30 p.m. MT Register here
Register for a chance to win a door prize.
We’re here to help
We look forward to seeing you at one of our virtual sessions. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.