Last modified: February 15, 2021
There’s a new way to access and reconcile your direct deposit (ACH) payments. As of Feb. 15, 2021, UnitedHealthcare West health care professionals can update and manage direct deposit (ACH) and payment information through Optum Pay.
- The UnitedHealthcare West EFT tile on Link will no longer be available
- If you’re registered with Optum Pay and receive direct deposit, payments will automatically be processed with your current Optum Pay direct deposit preferences
- If you’re registered with Optum Pay and receive paper checks, you will now receive electronic payments through Optum Pay
This migration allows health care professionals to get automatic updates all in one place, eliminating the need to manually request and submit forms to Provider Advocates. This transition is based on feedback from health care professionals like you to help streamline administrative processes and provide more detailed information on reimbursement. Optum Pay is an advanced solution that reduces costs and modernizes outdated payment methods.
How to register with Optum Pay
If you’re not registered with Optum Pay and receive paper checks, use the following steps to sign up and enroll in electronic payments:
- Visit optum.com/optumpay and select Enroll Now
- Follow the prompts to answer questions and fill out your information
- Review and submit your information
- Follow the Next Steps guide to link your bank account with Optum Pay
- Wait for an enrollment approval email with additional instructions
We’re doing this as part of our ongoing commitment for paperless delivery options. You have the flexibility to choose between 2 levels of data aggregation with Optum Pay Basic and Optum Pay Premium* (additional costs may apply for premium services).
Online: Visit optum.com/optumpay
Phone: Call 877-620-6194
Email: Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resource: Optum Pay frequently asked questions
*0.5% per payment ($5 for every $1,000 in payments). Billed monthly, taxes may apply. Fees associated with the Optum Pay service will not apply to any payments made to providers resulting from a provider’s participation in the COVID-19 Claims Reimbursement to Health Care Providers and Facilities for Testing, Treatment, and Vaccine Administration for the Uninsured Program or the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund. If you are tax exempt, please email your tax exemption certificate, along with your organization name and TIN, to email@example.com. Fees associated with the Optum Pay service will not apply to any payments made to providers resulting from a provider’s participation in the COVID-19 Claims Reimbursement to Health Care Providers and Facilities for Testing, Treatment, and Vaccine Administration for the Uninsured Program or the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund.
Optum Pay™ solutions are made possible by Optum Financial, Inc. and its subsidiary Optum Bank, Inc., Member FDIC.