Last modified: March 17, 2021
Based on direct feedback from health care professionals like you, we’ve made it simpler to access education with our digital options and review topics on coding, clinical policies and health plan variations.
By understanding these topics, you can reduce administrative burden and save time with our new shorter, self-paced courses, guides and easily accessible information.
- Training on your time: Say goodbye to long videos. We now have self-paced courses and interactive guides that are shorter and easier to complete. And, you can review materials when it’s most convenient for you — anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Easier access: Log-in sanctions and extra account verification steps have been removed, so you can get to training faster
- Expanded search capabilities: You can search by topics to find the training you’re looking for
- UHC On Air retires: Our old education platform — UHC On Air — has been retired and removed from the Link dashboard. Throughout 2021, additional Link tools will be replaced with our new and improved online self-service system, the UnitedHealthcare Provider Portal.
What’s not changed
- Live trainings still available: These monthly webinars give you the chance to talk with a trainer and get answers to your most pressing questions
- Our commitment to provide the training you find valuable: From coding to digital solutions, from clinical to products, we’re focused on providing training and Interactive guides that help you do your work more quickly and easily
To learn more about available educational resources and trainings, visit UHCprovider.com/training.
Make sure you’re using the right browser to access our online resources and trainings. Update your web browser settings.