Last modified: July 19, 2021
We realize physicians and health systems spend a significant amount of time handling administrative work, and we would like to offer a tool to provide a single location to review, analyze and reflect on your current performance metrics. UnitedHealthcare Insights empowers your practice with the analytics and metrics to make more informed decisions.
Why UnitedHealthcare Insights is different
- Consolidates reporting from multiple sources, making it easier to get an at-a-glance look at your clinical and operational performance metrics
- Identifies areas of opportunity to help drive the overall performance of your practice by adopting real-time Point of Care Assist® services in your EMR workflow
- Trend analysis tools offer personalized metrics and interactive reporting
Let’s get started
- To access, please go to UHCprovider.com and select “Sign in.” If you don’t have access to the UnitedHealthcare Provider Portal, visit UHCprovider.com/portal and set up your One Healthcare ID.
- UnitedHealthcare Insights is being launched to in-network health care professionals in a phased approach. To learn more, please contact your UnitedHealthcare representative.
- For more information on UnitedHealthcare Insights, please visit UHCprovider.com/insights.