UnitedHealthcare offers a Quality Improvement series on UHC On Air to help you improve quality outcomes. As part of this series, there’s a Spotlight on Commercial Quality broadcast on a quarterly basis. The next broadcast will be Sept. 12, 2018, from 11 a.m. – noon, Central Time.
- Healthcare Effectiveness Data Information Set (HEDIS®)
- Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Provider and Systems (CAHPS®)
- Health Plan Accreditation
The series provides an overview on how UnitedHealthcare can partner with you to improve quality outcomes for your patients who are our members. We’ll also be offering continuing education units (CEU) or continued medical education (CME) credits ‒ at no cost to you with this series.
Follow these steps to access the Quality Improvement series:
- Sign in to Link by going to UHCprovider.com and clicking the Link button in the top right corner.
- Select the UHC On Air tool on your Link dashboard, then choose the UHC News Now Channel, then UHC Quality Improvement series to view content.
- Click HERE to watch the program live on Sept. 12.
At the end of each program, you’ll need to answer a series of questions and pass with at least an 80 percent to earn the educational credit certificate. You can download the certificate from your UHC On Air profile, and we’ll automatically email a copy to you after completion.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond within 48 to 72 hours.