Simplify Your Administrative Workflow
Use claimsLink to get the most up-to-date claims status and payment information, and submit your claim reconsideration requests — all in one easy-to-use tool developed with feedback from Link users.
With claimsLink, You Can:
- View claims information for multiple UnitedHealthcare® plans
- Access letters, remittance advice documents and reimbursement policies
- Submit additional information requested on pended claims
- Flag claims for future viewing
- Submit claim reconsideration and appeal requests
- Receive instant printable confirmation for your submissions
Quick Reference Guides and Other Resources
If you’re new to claimsLink, here are some resources to help get you started:
Videos and Training
- claimsLink Video: Claims Reconsideration - Sign in to UHC On Air with your Optum ID to view a 2-minute tutorial about Claims Reconsideration. Read Transcript.
- Training for Link Tools - Register for an instructor-led webinar including live Q&A.
- Claim Submission Video - Sign in to UHC On Air with your Optum ID to view a 2-minute tutorial about the Claim Submission Tool.
- claimsLink Video: Claims Status - View a 2-minute tutorial on checking claim status (see below). Read Transcript.
If you have any questions about claimsLink or using any of its features, please contact us.
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk
Phone: 866-842-3278, option 1
We're available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Central Time