Simplify Your Administrative Workflow
Use claimsLink to get the most up-to-date claims status and payment information, and submit your claim reconsideration requests — all in one easy-to-use tool developed with feedback from Link users.
With claimsLink, You Can:
- View claims information for multiple UnitedHealthcare® plans
- Access letters, remittance advice documents and reimbursement policies
- Submit additional information requested on pended claims
- Flag claims for future viewing
- Submit claim reconsideration requests
- Receive instant printable confirmation for your submissions
Quick Reference Guides and Other Resources
If you’re new to claimsLink, here are some resources to help get you started:
Videos and Training
- claimsLink Video: Claims Status: A 2-minute tutorial on checking claim status. Read Transcript.
- claimsLink Video: Claims Reconsideration: A 2-minute tutorial on claim reconsideration. Read Transcript.
- Training for Link Tools: Register for an instructor-led webinar including live Q&A.
- Video: Claims Submission: A 2-minute tutorial on claim submission.
If you have any questions about claimsLink or using any of its features, please contact us.
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk
Phone: 866-842-3278, option 1
We're available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Central Time