Simplify Your Administrative Workflow
Use claimsLink to get the most up-to-date claims status and payment information, and submit your claim reconsideration requests — all in one easy-to-use tool developed with feedback from Link users.
With claimsLink, you can:
- View claims information for multiple UnitedHealthcare® plans
- Access letters, remittance advice documents and reimbursement policies
- Submit additional information requested on pended claims
- Flag claims for future viewing
- Submit claim reconsideration requests
- Receive instant printable confirmation for your submissions
Quick Reference Guides, Videos and Other Helpful Resources
If you’re new to claimsLink, here are some resources to help get you started:
- claimsLink Overview
- claimsLink Quick Search Tips
- Quick Reference: Claim Status
- Quick Reference: Claim Reconsideration/Corrected Claims
- Quick Reference: Explaination of Benefits (EOB) Search
- Snapshot: A Visual Overview of claimsLink Features
Videos and Training
- claimsLink Video: New user Introduction to the claimLink tool.
- claimsLink Video: Claims Status: A 2-minute tutorial on checking claim status.
- claimsLink Video: Claims Reconsideration: A 2-minute tutorial on claim reconsideration.
- Training for Link Tools: Register for an instructor-led webinar including live Q&A.
- Video: Claims Submission: A 2-minute tutorial on claim submission.
If you have any questions about claimsLink or using any of its features, please contact us.
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk
Phone: 866-842-3278, option 1
Available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Central Time