Update and Attest to Your Care Provider Demographic Data
The My Practice Profile tool on Link lets you view, update and attest to the care provider demographic information UnitedHealthcare members see for your organization. Use the tool to make demographic changes just one time, in one place – and get those updates into our systems more quickly.
Benefits and Features
My Practice Profile makes it easy for authorized users to update the following information:
- Office address(es) and hours
- Phone, fax, email address, and website
- Provider accepting patients / panel status
- View and export accepted health insurance plans and effective dates
- Hospital and group affiliations
- Ages and genders served
- Languages spoken
- Area of Expertise (coming soon)
- Provider date of birth
- Add and remove physicians from your TIN
- National provider identifier (NPI) number
- Professional licenses and degrees
We provide a full range of resources including instructor-led training sessions.
If you’re new to My Practice Profile, here are some resources to help get you started:
The following forms can be used by providers that currently don't have access to My Practice Profile:
If you need technical help to access My Practice Profile or any of its features, please email ProviderTechSupport@uhc.com or call our Help Desk at 866-842-3278, option 1. Representatives are available Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Central Time.