Review these bulletins to stay up to date on news, policy changes, and other issues important to your practice.
For Medical Policies, Medical Benefit Drug Policies, Coverage Determination Guidelines, Utilization Review Guidelines and corresponding update bulletins for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit the Policies and Protocols section.
Current News, Bulletins and Alerts
- 03.06.2020 - UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Wisconsin Now Available Statewide: Expanded Coverage in Buffalo, Dunn, Iowa, Iron, Pepin and Rusk Counties
- 09.20.2019 - Reimbursement Notice for Evaluation and Management Services Performed During for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- 05.29.2019 - Billing Care Provider Taxonomy Necessary on Claims
- 05.02.2019 - Update to Procedure to Modifier Policy for “Always Therapy” Codes – Effective July 1, 2019
- 03.07.2019 - Add ZZ Qualifier to Billing Codes
- 12.17.2018 - 21st Century Cures Act Requirements: Medicaid Registration Required
- 11.01.2018 - Update to Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction Policy