Review these bulletins to stay up to date on news, policy changes, and other issues important to your practice.
For Medical Policies, Medical Benefit Drug Policies, Coverage Determination Guidelines, Utilization Review Guidelines and corresponding update bulletins for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit the Policies and Protocols section.
Current News, Bulletins and Alerts
- 12.17.2018 - 21st Century Cures Act Requirements: Medicaid Registration Required
- 11.01.2018 - Update to Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction Policy
- 06.18.2018 - Clarification on Wisconsin Reimbursement Policy for Place of Service Code 19
- 12.07.2017 - We're Pleased to Welcome MARCH Vision in 2018
- 06.23.2017 - New Member Behavioral Health Phone Number
- 10.27.2016 - Coding Reminder: How to Report Multiple Surgeons for One Operative Session
- 10.27.2016 - Policy Change for the Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction of Diagnostic Imaging Services - Effective Jan. 1, 2017
- 10.27.2016 - Revision to Maximum Frequency per Day and Bilateral Procedures Policies for Procedure Codes with Bilateral Surgery Indicator of “2” - Effective Feb. 12, 2017
- 08.31.2016 - Revision to Lupron Policy-Effective January 1, 2017
- 08.11.2016 - New Facility Reimbursement Policy-Appropriate Patient Status for Type of Bill Policy-Effective December 1, 2016