Has Your Contact Information Changed?
Use the Manage My Account tool (formerly My Profile) to:
- Add or change personal information such as department, title, business email address, postal address, phone and fax numbers.
- View your password owner/administrator and their contact information.
More Demographic and Account Resources
Make changes to your name, address, notificaton preferences, sign-in information and verification options by logging in to Link with your Optum ID and choosing My Account from the menu at the top left of the screen.
The accuracy of care provider demographic and practice data can play an important part in the success of a medical practice. It can help connect you with members searching for a care provider, and it supports claims processing and compliance with regulatory requirements.
The Link Security tool (formerly User ID & Password Management) allows password owners and ID administrators to add, change or deactivate users’ access to Link tools. Access can be limited by the tool, tax ID number (TIN), specialties and more.
To access the Link Security Tool, sign in to Link by clicking on the button at the top right of this page with your Optum ID and then select the Link Security tool on your Link dashboard.
We know you get a lot of emails and sometimes the important ones may not reach you.
The following tips may help you receive the emails you want from us:
- Verify your business email in Manage My Account. This is the email we’ll use for Link communications.
- Choose a business title in Manage My Account. This helps us send you the most relevant communications.
- Go to the email preference page to manage your subscriptions to the Network Bulletin, Practice Matters and Link news.
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so emails don’t end up in your spam folder. (Please note that we can’t respond to emails sent to these addresses.)
For more information about using Link, go to UHCprovider.com/Link.
If you have questions, please call the UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk at 866-842-3278, option 1. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Central Time.