A Better Way to Check Member Eligibility and Benefits
eligibilityLink gives you instant access to the latest eligibility and benefits information in real time without needing to pick up the phone. You can quickly check coverage dates, policy information, detailed benefits information and get a copy of the digital ID card.
Benefits and Features
- Quickly check UnitedHealthcare member eligibility
- View, download, save the member's digital ID card
- Find the member’s cost share, deductible or out-of-pocket responsibility
- Determine network and tier status
- View coverage details and limits specific to each benefit plan
- View detailed benefits information for multiple plans
- View previous member benefit plans — up to 18 months in the past
- View preventive care opportunities for some members
- Find out if referrals, notification and prior authorization are needed for the member’s plan.
- Get therapy accumulator information for most UnitedHealthcare Commercial members
We provide a full range of resources including instructor-led training sessions.
If you’re new to eligibilityLink, here are some resources to help get you started:
If you need technical help to access eligibilityLink or any of its features, please email ProviderTechSupport@uhc.com or call our Help Desk at 866-842-3278, option 1. Representatives are available Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Central Time.