A Better Way to Check Member Eligibility and Benefits
Use eligibilityLink to quickly check UnitedHealthcare member eligibility and review detailed benefits information — without picking up the phone! You may also use the eligibilityLink tool to find out if referrals, notification and prior authorization are needed for the member’s plan.
With eligibilityLink, you can:
- Search for covered members
- Find the member’s cost share, deductible or out-of-pocket responsibility
- Determine network and tier status
- View coverage details and limits specific to each benefit plan
- View detailed benefits information for multiple plans
- View previous member benefit plans — up to 18 months in the past
- View preventive care opportunities for some members
- Get therapy accumulator information for most UnitedHealthcare Commercial members
Reference Guides and Other Resources
If you’re new to eligibilityLink, here are some resources to help get you started:
Videos and Training
- Training: eligibilityLink - Register for the next live training session.
- Video: Introduction to eligibilityLink - A 2-minute video summary of features.
- Video: Member Search on eligibilityLink - A 3-minute video that demonstrates how to search for a UnitedHealthcare member using eligibilityLink.
- Video: Overview of eligibilityLink - A 4-minute video tutorial on eligibilityLink.
If you have any questions about eligibilityLink or using any of its features, please call us.
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk
Phone: 866-842-3278, option 1
We're available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Central Time.