A Better Way to Check Member Eligibility and Benefits
Use eligibilityLink to quickly check UnitedHealthcare member eligibility and review detailed benefits information — without picking up the phone! You may also use the app to find out if referrals, notification and prior authorization are needed for the member’s plan.
With eligibilityLink, you can:
- Search for covered members
- Find the member’s cost share, deductible or out-of-pocket responsibility
- View preventive care opportunities for some members
- View detailed benefits information for multiple plans
- See coverage details and limits specific to each benefit plan
- Determine network and tier status
- View previous member benefit plans — up to 18 months in the past
- Get therapy accumulator information for most UnitedHealthcare Commercial members
Quick References and Other Helpful Resources:
If you’re new to eligibilityLink, here are some resources to help get you started:
- eligibilityLink Overview
- Determine Network and Tiered Status Quick Reference Guide
- Quick Reference: eligibilityLink
- Snapshot: A visual overview of eligibilityLink features
- Therapy Accumulators Now Available on eligibilityLink
Videos and Training
- Training: eligibilityLink: Register for the next live training session.
- Video: Introduction to eligibilityLink: A 2-minute video summary of features.
- Video: Member Search on eligibilityLink: A 3-minute video that demonstrates how to search for a UnitedHealthcare member using eligibilityLink.
- Video: Overview of eligibilityLinkview: A 4-minute video Tutorial on eligibilityLink.
If you have any questions about eligibilityLink or using any of its features, please call us.
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk
Phone: 866-842-3278, option 1
Available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Central Time.