A Better Way to Check Member Eligibility and Benefits
eligibilityLink is going to be retired this fall. Learn more about the new Link experience.
Link gives you instant access to the latest eligibility and benefits information in real time without needing to pick up the phone. You can quickly check coverage dates, policy information, detailed benefits information and get a copy of the digital ID card.
Benefits and Features
- Quickly check UnitedHealthcare member eligibility
- View, download, save the member's digital ID card
- Find the member’s cost share, deductible or out-of-pocket responsibility
- Determine network and tier status
- View coverage details and limits specific to each benefit plan
- View detailed benefits information for multiple plans
- View previous member benefit plans — up to 18 months in the past
- View preventive care opportunities for some members
- Find out if referrals, notification and prior authorization are needed for the member’s plan.
- Get therapy accumulator information for most UnitedHealthcare Commercial members
Not Registered for Link?
In order to access secure content on UHCprovider.com to submit claims, verify eligibility or to check for prior authorization requirements, you’ll need to create an Optum ID.
If you need technical help, please email or call our Help Desk at 866-842-3278, option 1. Representatives are available Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Central Time.