We’re here to help! UnitedHealthcare’s commitment to building strong partnerships with care providers starts at the initial touchpoint and throughout our work together serving patients. This is why we have built dedicated teams to help you every step of the way and to make your job easier throughout the journey. If you’re not able to complete a transaction or find the information you need using one of our online or self-service tools, there are teams ready to help you:
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk
When you have questions about UHCprovider.com or need help using Link, call:.
- 866-842-3278, option 1, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday
Provider Service Center
This is a resource to answer eligibility, prior authorization, referral and claim questions, and connect you to tools and resources to make your job easier.
- Call 877-842-3210 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday
- For Credentialing Questions: Enter your Tax ID Number (TIN), then select Other Professional Services > Credentialing, followed by one of these options:
- Join the Network: Start the process of becoming a network provider.
- Check Status: Find out where your credentialing application is in the process.
Provider Relations Team
When you need additional help to deliver an excellent patient experience, you can work with a local Provider Advocate. Team members are located throughout the state, making it easy to find someone near you to help.
Provider Network Management Team
If you have questions about network participation, contracting, credentialing, fee schedules, the Administrative Guide or UnitedHealthcare policies and procedures, you can work with a Network Management team member in your community.