Introduction to ICD-10
UnitedHealthcare developed the ICD-10 Online Resource Center to give care providers easy access to a variety of resources to ease their transition to the International Classification of Disease, 10th Revision (ICD-10) which took effect October 1, 2015.
UnitedHealthcare thanks care providers for their efforts in making the transition to ICD-10 a success and for the care provided on behalf of our members.
- 2019 Social Determinants of Health ICD-10 Codes
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) ICD-10
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services "Road to ICD-10"
- Health Data Consulting
- ICD-10 Watch
- Medical Group Management Association
- RT Welter and Associates
- Workgroup for Electronic Data Interchange (WEDI)