Easily Manage Access to UnitedHealthcare’s Online Tools
Link Security allows Password Owners and ID Administrators to add, change or deactivate users’ access to Link tools. Each practice or organization has one designated Password Owner, but can have multiple ID Administrators and Standard Users.
Benefits and Features
ID administrators can:
- Approve or deactivate access for other administrators and standard users
- Assign roles to administrators and standard users to determine which tools the user can access
- Assign profiles to administrators and standard users to determine which TINs, specialties and physicians/facilities the user can access
Password owners can do everything an ID administrator can do plus:
- Grant multi-TIN access, which allows users to have a single Optum ID for all the TINs they need to access
- Download a report of users and their access
We provide a full range of resources including instructor-led training sessions.
If you’re new to Link Security, here are some resources to help get you started:
If you need technical help to access Link Security or any of its features, please email ProviderTechSupport@uhc.com or call our Help Desk at 866-842-3278, option 1. Representatives are available Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Central Time.