UHC On Air is your source for live and on-demand video broadcasts created specifically for UnitedHealthcare providers. It gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7and from any device. More broadcasts are added each week.
UHC On Air Topics
- Accountable Care Programs: Programs related to your ACO partnership with UnitedHealthcare.
- CEU/CME Programs: Earn educational credits 100% online.
- Claims and Payments: Get the most recent claims processing information.
- Link Tutorials: Tutorial videos will quickly get you up to speed with our online self-service tools.
- Provider Center for Education: The channel is focused on providing support to care provider groups with a focus on Medicare quality measure improvements.
- Quality Improvement Series: Series about the quality care standards we use to help ensure our members get the preventive screenings and tests they need to improve their health outcomes.
- Reform and Regulations: Get up-to-date regulatory data.
- State-Specific Information: Each state has its own channel for state-specific information and resources.
How to Access UHC On Air
- Login to Link with your Optum ID and select the UHC On Air tile.
- Select the UHC News Now Channel to watch national UnitedHealthcare broadcasts.
- Select your State-Specific Channel to see your local programming.