Last modified: June 7, 2020
Know where your claims stand in one glance with our new TrackIt tool, available on Link. Think of it as an updated list for your claims – check for updates and requests that you might need to take action on, such as providing medical records or correcting a submission.
How will this help you?
With the TrackIt tool, you’ll be able to:
- Fulfill the requested action instantly in Link without having to move between applications (i.e., Document Vault to claims Link).
- Check the status on all your online claims submissions.
- Get email updates about your claims submissions.
What does TrackIt track?
- Needs Attention: You can see all open requests for medical records and other documentation and submit those via the correct transaction (i.e., a claims reconsideration or pended/closed claim request).
- Ticket Status: Easily track and find prior claims submissions made via Link.
How can you get TrackIt?
TrackIt is available now in Link and can be set up in a few easy steps:
- Look for the TrackIt tile within your dashboard.
- You will be automatically enrolled.
- Select your preferences to receive status and reminder email notifications: Email will clearly identify what items have been updated, with a direct link to that section of the tool for easy access.
To sign in to Link, click on the Link button in the top right corner. If you aren’t registered yet, select “New User” to begin registration.
Questions? Call the Connectivity Help Desk at 866-842-3278, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday.