Welcome to the new home for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan care providers!
UHCprovider.com is your new home for the latest UnitedHealthcare Community Plan news and policy information, and access to Link self-service tools.
Learn more about using UHCProvider.com
- UHCprovider.com Overview: Learn about key site features to find what you need quickly
How are we doing?
Please click the Feedback button on the right side of your screen or complete one of our surveys. Your opinions will help us continue to improve our online tools to better meet your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
UHCprovider.com has a fresh, new look and is easier to use. The site also has several helpful new features including:
- Predictive search capabilities with filtering and sorting capabilities to help you find what you need faster and easier
- An easy-to-read design, whether you’re on a desktop computer, tablet or smart phone
- State-specific content and resources for UnitedHealthcare Community Plans
- Access to your Link dashboard where you’ll find apps for claims and payments, eligibility and benefits, referral and prior authorization requests
There are two ways to find what you need:
- Click on Menu in the top left corner of UHCprovider.com and choose “Health Plans by State.”
- Use the search bar at the top of the page.
You can search for doctors, clinics or facilities by plan type using our online Search Tool or the Medicaid and State Programs Care Provider Directory.
Specialty directories for dental, behavioral health, Employee Assistance Program and mental health providers as well as OptumRx pharmacy locators are also available. Members can always find their specific plan information, including in-network care providers, at myuhc.com®.
No, you’ll continue to access Link with your Optum ID. If you don’t have an Optum ID, click the ”New User” icon on the UHCprovider.com home page and then “Create an Optum ID”.
Feedback from your peers is what helped shape our new website. But there’s always room for improvement. Please let us know what you like, and don’t like, about the new user experience. Click the Feedback tab on the right side of every page to send us your thoughts and suggestions. You can also sign up to participate in future focus groups to help us with our website enhancements.
Please call Provider Services at 877-842-3210 or contact your Provider Advocate.