UHCWest.com is retiring on Jan. 29, 2018
You’ll be redirected to UHCprovider.com, our new care provider website, where you can find everything from UnitedHealthcare West reports, administrative guides and policies to Link self-service tools. Your Link dashboard has your capitation, eligibility and patient management reports and online transactions such as verifying eligibility, checking the status of a claim and submitting or checking the status of prior authorization.
An Optum ID is required to use Link. To register for an Optum ID, go to UHCprovider.com and click on the New User button in the top right corner.
You can learn more about Link in one of our training sessions. Go to UHCprovider.com/Training for more information. If you have questions about using Link, call the UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk at 866-842-3278, option 1, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday.
Link Apps Available to UHCWest.com Users
You can find more information on these Link apps at UHCprovider.com/Link.
- Use Document Vault to review Capitation, Eligibility and Patient Management Reports for UnitedHealthcare West care providers. Document Vault is located in the top right corner of the Link dashboard.
- Use the new Prior Authorization and Notification app to submit and check the status of prior authorizations. For more information, go to UHCprovider.com/PriorAuth. This new app includes Medicare Advantage therapeutic radiation radiology and cardiology prior authorizations.
- Use eligibilityLink to search for members and see cost share, deductible, or out-of-pocket responsibility. You can also view detailed benefits information for multiple plans, including coverage details and limits, and see up to18 months of a member’s benefits.
- With claimsLink you can view claims information for multiple UnitedHealthcare plans, submit additional information for pended claims, and switch to the eligibilityLink app without re-entering member information. Check out the Link Self-Service Tools page for more information about Link.
- Enroll or make changes to Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) and ERA/835 for your UnitedHealthcare West Claims with the UnitedHealthcare West Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Enrollment app. Enrollment in UnitedHealthcare West EFT currently applies to payments from SignatureValue and Medicare Advantage plans only. You’ll continue to receive checks by mail until you enroll in UnitedHealthcare West EFT.
This document and the News and Network Bulletin page will have the latest news on the UHCWest.com retirement. Certain care providers will also receive notices by mail, where required by state law.
Instructions for Viewing UnitedHealthcare West Reports
Capitation, Eligibility and Patient Management reports are available via the UnitedHealthcare West Reports tab in Document Vault to Link Password Owners in the following states:
Users won’t be able to view the reports until the Password Owner or ID Administrator gives them access. On January 29, reports will no longer be available on UHCWest.com.
Password Owners or ID Administrators should use the User ID and Password Management app on their Link dashboard to grant permission to users who need access to UnitedHealthcare West reports. Go to the User ID and Password Management app on your Link dashboard to edit an existing custom role or create a new custom role to include access to UnitedHealthcare West reports.
To access UnitedHealthcare West reports on Document Vault, go to UHCprovider.com and click on the Link button in the top right corner. Click on the padlock icon in the top right of your Link dashboard, and then on the UnitedHealthcare West reports tab to view reports.
NOTE: The number in the small red circle indicates new documents which you have not yet reviewed.
For more information, check out the following quick reference guides:
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, All Savers Insurance Company, or their affiliates. Health plan coverage provided by UnitedHealthcare of Arizona, Inc., UHC of California DBA UnitedHealthcare of California, UnitedHealthcare Benefits Plan of California, UnitedHealthcare of Colorado, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of Oklahoma, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of Oregon, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of Texas, LLC, UnitedHealthcare Benefits of Texas, Inc., UnitedHealthcare of Utah, Inc. and UnitedHealthcare of Washington, Inc. or other affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc., OptumRx, OptumHealth Care Solutions, Inc. or its affiliates. Behavioral health products are provided by U.S. Behavioral Health Plan, California (USBHPC), United Behavioral Health (UBH) or its affiliates.