The UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete plans cover features and benefits in addition to those included in Original Medicare. Residents in some areas have several plans from which to choose. The plans often include an integrated Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit.
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans have a defined network of contracted physicians and hospitals to provide member care. Generally, members must use these care providers to receive benefits for covered services, except in sudden or urgent need of care. Some HMO plans do not require referrals for specialty care.
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Plan 1 (HMO)
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Plan 2 (HMO)
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Plan 3 (HMO)
- UnitedHealthcare MedicareComplete Essentialǂ (HMO)
ǂ No Part D drug coverage available in these plans.
Tools and Resources - AARP® MedicareComplete® Plans, AARP® MedicareComplete® SecureHorizons® Plans and UnitedHealthcare® MedicareComplete - Referral Not Required for Specialty Care
- HouseCalls Program Overview (Program not available in Hawaii or Nevada)
- Medicare Advantage Plans - Benefit Plan Name Overview
- Medicare Advantage Copayment Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Home Health Services Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Dispute and Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- Medicare Advantage Preventive Screening Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Service Area Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- Optum Behavioral Health Referral Process
- Readmission Review Program Clinical Guidelines
- Readmission Review Program Frequently Asked Questions
- UnitedHealthcare Administrative Guide
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans offered in your area, please visit UHCMedicareSolutions.com and enter your ZIP code.
To learn more about Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage or to access related forms, please review the materials available on UHCMedicareSolutions.com under Our Plans > Medicare Advantage Plans > What Do I Need to Know? > Medicare Advantage Plan Information and Forms.