This section contains additional Care Provider resources including links to the latest UnitedHealthcare news, drug lists, information on joining our network and helpful tips for using Link Self-Service Tools.
Link is your gateway to the UnitedHealthcare online self-service tools.
Link’s self-service tools can quickly provide the comprehensive information you may need for most UnitedHealthcare benefit plans – without the extra step of calling for information. You can capture screenshots of your activity or record reference numbers for better documentation. Learn more about Link.
More Resource Topics
- Behavioral Health Resources
- Cancer Support Program
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- ICD-10 Resources
- Members Find Care & Costs Tool - How Cost Estimates are Calculated
- Members Find Care & Costs Tool Quick Reference Guide
- NCCN Drugs Compendium
- New CMS-Issued Identifier for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Patient Health and Safety Resources
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- UHC on Air
- UnitedHealthcare Enterprise Medical Records Program
- Workplace Wellness Health Screening