See the provider forms and references below.
- Advance Directives and Living Wills: http://www.dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/dsaapd/advance.html
- Cultural Competency: https://www.thinkculturalhealth.hhs.gov/
- Delaware Helpline (800) 464-HELP: http://www.delaware211.org/
- Delaware Healthy Children Program: http://www.dhss.delaware.gov/dss/dhcp.html
- Medicaid Assistance Office: http://www.dhss.delaware.gov/dhss/dmma/contact.html
- United Behavioral Health (OptumHealth Behavioral Solutions): www.providerexpress.com
Wellness Registry for Delaware Community Plan Providers
The Wellness Registry is a community services database that contains resources throughout the State of Delaware that can assist in meeting our member’s needs. It will help you connect members to wellness programs, such as health education and disease management classes. UniteHealthcare uses the Healthify database as the wellness registry.
To access the Wellness Registry:
- Click on the Link button at the top right of UHCprovider.com and sign in with your Optum ID
- From the Link Dashboard, navigate to the Menu at the top left and choose myData Connection Dashboard
- Then, from the myData Connection dashboard, click on the Community Resource Finder tile to access the Healthify Wellness Registry
Health Plan NCQA Accreditation
UnitedHealthcare Community Plan received NCQA New Health Plan Accreditation on July 7, 2010. NCQA's mission is to improve the quality of health care, and participating in their accreditation process is voluntary. NCQA’s New Health Plan Accreditation Program applies to health plans that are less than 36 months old. The program is distinct from NCQA's MCO Accreditation Program. NCQA Accreditation is a nationally recognized evaluation that purchasers, regulators, and consumers can use to assess managed care plans.