Now that you use Document Vault to access letters, your Link Password Owner may turn off delivery of paper copies in the mail. The Paperless Delivery Options tool can send daily or weekly email notifications to alert you to new letters that have been added to your Document Vault.
Benefits and Features
- This tool is only available to Link Password Owners.
- Turn off paper delivery for some or all of the letters you receive in Document Vault.
- Get an email notification when new letters are available. Consider setting up a group mailbox so everyone in your office can see when a new email notification comes in.
- Use our flexible delivery options to:
- Choose daily or weekly notifications for each type of letter
- Specify different email addresses for each type of letter
We provide a full range of resources including instructor-led training sessions.
If you’re new to Paperless Delivery Options, here are some resources to help get you started:
If you need technical help to access Paperless Delivery or any of its features, please email ProviderTechSupport@uhc.com or call our Help Desk at 866-842-3278, option 1. Representatives are available Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Central Time.