Now that you use Document Vault to access letters, your Link Password Owner may turn off delivery of paper copies in the mail. The Paperless Delivery Options tool can send daily or weekly email notifications to alert you to new letters that have been added to your Document Vault.
This tool is only available to Link Password Owners.
For more information about letters found in Document Vault, go to the Document Vault section.
We know paperless delivery may cause a change in your current processes. Learn about best practices we’ve learned from working with other care providers.
Go Paperless: Good for the Planet. Good for You.
We want to do our part to protect the environment and we'd like your help. Learn more.
- Quick Reference Guide: Document Vault
- Quick Reference Guide: Document Vault - UHC Reports
- Quick Reference Guide: Document Vault - UHC West Reports
- Quick Reference Guide: Paperless Delivery Options
- Go Paperless
- How to Find Your Link Password Owner / Password Administrator
- Paperless Delivery Options Overview
- Instructor-led Webinars
- Document Vault and Paperless Delivery Options Overview Video (Sign in with your Optum ID to view on UHC On Air)