Delivering enhanced benefit information at the point of care.
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re doing all we can to simplify the health care system for everyone.
Point of Care Assist™, adds real-time patient information —including clinical, pharmacy, labs, prior authorization, and cost transparency — to your existing electronic medical records (EMRs) to make it easier for you to understand what patients need at the point of care.
Point of Care Assist integrates patients’ UnitedHealthcare medical records with EMRs to provide real-time insights on care needs, aligned to their specific member benefits and costs, helping providers.
Get insights on patient needs.
- Identify potential gaps in care when meeting with patients.
- Quickly check prior authorization for a patient’s medical plan.
Save time and money.
- Quickly help patients choose lower-cost care options and find UnitedHealth Premium® Program providers known for delivering quality, cost-effective care without leaving your EMR.
- Stay up to date with accurate, real-time member information, 24/7.
- Reduce pre-visit prep time using the Gaps in Care service which provides insight to preventive services your patient needs.
Improve satisfaction and results.
- Simplify care and increase cost transparency to support higher patient satisfaction.
- Improve the quality of care they provide, which may lead to higher Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) scores and Medicare and Medicaid Star Ratings.
- Improve your ability to meet targets and earn incentives through the Medicare Advantage Primary Care Physician Incentive Program.
Point of Care Assist helps providers deliver more value to patients and achieve better results for their practice with reliable, real-time insights from UnitedHealthcare.
Check out more resources:
- Point of Care Assist One Pager
- Point of Care Assist FAQs
- For more information on PreCheck MyScript visit: UHCprovider.com/PCMS
Together, we can make health care work better for everyone.