Our Eligibility and Benefits section provides all the tools you’ll need to verify member eligibility, determine benefits, view care plans and more.
Look up a member by their ID number in eligibilityLink; the Referral indicator will tell you if one is required and hyperlink you to the correct submission tool.
Check current prescription coverage and price, including out-of-pocket prescription costs for UnitedHealthcare members at their selected pharmacy with the PreCheck MyScript App on Link.
- Get information on lower-cost prescription alternatives, if available, to help save members money.
- See which prescriptions currently require prior authorization, or are non-covered or non-preferred.
- Request prior authorization and receive status and results.
Additional Eligibility and Benefit Tools
For plans that are currently using the CareOne platform, the following tools are still available from the Patient Eligibility & Benefits section of UnitedHealthcareOnline.com:
- Health Risk Assessment - under Patient Eligibility & Benefits section
- Health Risk Assessment Quick Reference
- Patient Care Plan - under Patient Eligibility & Benefits section
- Patient Care Plan Quick Reference
- Risk Stratification Assessments - under Patient Eligibility & Benefits section