Provider Relief Funding
As part of the CARES Act, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is contracting with UnitedHealth Group to facilitate the delivery of HHS’ initial $30 billion distribution to providers as quickly as possible in support of the national response to COVID-19. For information, visit hhs.gov/providerrelief. For questions regarding the distribution of funds, please call the toll-free CARES Provider Relief line at (866) 569-3522.
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk (Web Support)
Call 866-842-3278, Option 1 or Email ProviderTechSupport@uhc.com
- Optum ID registration or sign-in support
- Link tools help (Note: these representatives are not able to provide assistance with the results of Link tools i.e. claim denial)
- UHCprovider.com technical assistance
- Representatives are available Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. Central Time.
Optum Pay Support
If you need help enrolling in Optum Pay or using any of its features, please call us at 877-620-6194.
- Learn about Optum Pay
- Sign up for Optum Pay by visiting the Optum Pay Enrollment Page
- Access online explanation of benefits (EOBs/remittance advice), 835 files and information about direct deposit payments
- Call for questions about Optum Pay
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Support
The best way to reach the EDI Support team is by completing our online EDI Transaction Support Form. Just tell us your EDI issue, question or concern and we’ll respond by phone or email.
For all EDI-related issues including electronic claims (837), payer level rejections, electronic payments and statements (835), issues with eligibility (270/271) or claim status (276/277), you can also call or email us at:
- UnitedHealthcare EDI Support: 800-842-1109 or email@example.com
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan EDI Support: 800-210-8315 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 278 EDI Operations: email@example.com or 888-804-0663
Refer to UHCprovider.com/edicontacts for a complete list of EDI contacts, which may vary based on the transaction or the payer.
For Optum support (enrollment, sales, technical support, finance, claim formatting, etc.), please call 866-367-9778.
You can also call us at 877-842-3210.