The UnitedHealthcare The Villages MedicareComplete plans are individual Medicare Advantage plans with prescription drug coverage. These plans are accepted by the Villages Health Care Centers in Lake, Marion and Sumter counties, Florida using a defined network of care providers. Members do not need a referral for specialty care.
- UnitedHealthcare The Villages MedicareComplete 1 (HMO)
- UnitedHealthcare The Villages MedicareComplete 2 (HMO-POS)
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans have a defined network of contracted local physicians and hospitals to provide member care. Generally, members must use these care providers to receive benefits for covered services, except in emergencies.
Point of Service (HMO-POS) plans include all the features of HMO plans plus the ability to go outside the contracted network for certain health care services - typically at a higher cost.
Tools & Resources
- Medicare Non-Contracted Provider Dispute/Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Participating Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- North/Central Florida Medicare Advantage Plans – Quick Reference Guide
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Primary Care Provider Change Request Form
- 2017 Medicare Advantage Preventive Services Coding Guidelines
- 2018 Medicare Advantage Service Area Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- 2016 Optum Behavioral Health Referral Process
- 2017 UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plans - Benefit Plan Name Overview
- 2017 UnitedHealth Passport FAQs
- 2017 UnitedHealth Passport Service Area List - Individual
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans offered in your area, please visit UHCMedicareSolutions.com and enter your ZIP code.
To learn more about Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage or to access related forms, please review the materials available on UHCMedicareSolutions.com under Our Plans > Medicare Advantage Plans > What Do I Need to Know? > Medicare Advantage Plan Information and Forms.