Preferred Care Partners Medicare Advantage plans insured through UnitedHealthcare are HMO plans with prescription drug coverage in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. These plans include benefits in addition to those covered under Original Medicare, including an integrated Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit.
- Preferred Choice Broward (HMO)
- Preferred Choice Dade (HMO)
- Preferred Choice Palm Beach (HMO)
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans have a defined network of contracted local physicians and hospitals to provide member care. Generally, members must use these care providers to receive benefits for covered services, except in emergencies. Some HMO plans do not require referrals for specialty care.
Tools and Resources - Preferred Choice Plans of Florida
- HouseCalls Program Overview
- Medicare Advantage Plans - Benefit Plan Name Overview
- Medicare Advantage Copayment Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Home Health Services Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Dispute and Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- Medicare Advantage Preventive Screening Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Service Area Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- Optum Behavioral Health Referral Process
- Readmission Review Program Clinical Guidelines
- Readmission Review Program Frequently Asked Questions
- UnitedHealthcare Administrative Guide
Coverage options may vary depending upon your location. To learn more about a plan in your service area, go to MyPreferredCare.com.
To learn more about Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage or to access related forms, please review the materials available on MyPreferredCare.com under Pharmacy > Forms. This section contains information and forms for direct member reimbursement and prescription drug coverage determination.