Please see below for a list of our current training materials for care providers.
- Upcoming Outpatient Special Therapy Provider Training ( Last Modified 10.15.2018)
- Provider Express Training & Guided Tours - Optum Provider Express for behavioral health offers guided training about prior authorization, eligibility and benefits, and claims (claim entry, corrected claims, claim inquiry, etc.). First-time user training is available as well as a technical resource guide.
- Navigating UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Texas - Posted 10.01.2018
- CMS Stars Quality Rating Overview - Posted 9.27.2018
- Community Living With Long-Term Services and Supports - Posted 9.27.2018
- Critical Incident Identification and Reporting - Posted 9.27.2018
- Electronic Visit Verification - Posted 9.27.2018
- Introduction to Service Coordination - Posted 9.27.2018
- Texas Health Steps - Posted 9.27.2018
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete Plans - Posted 9.27.2018
- Value-Added Services - Posted 9.27.2018
- Member Navigators - Posted 10.01.2018
Authored by HHSC
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 17 - EVV Vendor Transfer Policy and Process
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 16 - Cures Act EVV Expansion: EVV Vendor Selection and Onboarding
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 15 - Best Practices to Avoid EVV Claim Mismatches
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 14 - EVV Compliance Oversight Policies
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 13 - EVV Training Requirements
- Texas Health and Human Services - Mudule 12 - EVV - Getting Started and Next Steps
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 11 - EVV Summary of EVV Changes - Part 1 (06.24.2019)
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 10 - EVV Visit Transaction Validation Enhancements (06.24.2019)
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 9 - EVV Portal Standard Reports and Search Tools (05.29.2019)
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 8 - Submitting an EVV Claim Training (05.06.2019)
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 7 - EVV Aggregator and EVV Portal Training (04.17.2019)
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 6 - EVV Process Flow: Beginning to End (04.03.2019)
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 5 - EVV Visit Maintenance (03.19.2019)
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 4 - EVV Visit Transactions (Modified 03.05.2019)
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 3 - EVV Roles and Responsibilities - Part 2 of 2
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 2 - EVV Roles and Responsibilities - Part 1 of 2 (Modified 02.01.2019)
- Texas Health and Human Services - Module 1 - EVV Provider Training: EVV 101 (Modified 01.17.2019)
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission EVV Provider Training (Modified 06.11.2018)
- List of EVV Reason Codes (Effective 09.01.2019)
Authored by UHC
OptumHealth Education and Optum Provider Express offer a variety of informational webinars and training resources for providers. Training classes, guides and resources are added frequently.
- OptumHealth Education (Last Modified 06.08.2018) - OptumHealth Education offers accredited, on-demand webcasts and information regarding upcoming conferences for both physical and behavioral health providers. Some activities include Disease Management, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Behavioral Health, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
UHC On Air is your source for on-demand education created specifically for UnitedHealthcare providers. It gives you in-depth information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7 and can be accessed from any device.
UHC On Air Topics
- Accountable Care Programs: Programs related to your ACO partnership with UnitedHealthcare.
- Claims and Payments: Get the most recent claims processing information.
- Link Tutorials: Tutorials will quickly get you up to speed with our online self-service tools.
- Reform and Regulations: Get up-to-date regulatory data.
- State-Specific Information: Each state has its own page for state-specific information and resources.
How to Access UHC On Air
- Register for the 2018 Special Needs Plan Model of Care Training for Providers (Last Modified 04.11.2018)