UnitedHealthcare Community Plan works with a provider advisory committee comprised of network care providers representative of various member services. Contact Customer Service at 888-887-9003 to learn more.
For information about consumer lending business in Texas including non-commercial credit, small loans, installment sales and usury, visit the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner.
- Behavioral Health Toolkit for Primary Care Providers (PCPs) - 08.28.2017
- Billing Both a Sick and Well Visit on the Same Day (CHIP, STAR and STAR+PLUS Members through Age 20) - 04.17.2017
- Breaches in Confidential Information Quick Reference Guide -11.03.2016
- Helping Members Access Care Quick Reference Guide - 05.24.2018
- Helping Pregnant Members Access Care - 11.01.2018
- Living in the Community Requirements for Long-term Services and Supports Services - 9/28/2018
- Medicaid Eligibility Service Authorization for Long-Term Care Nursing Facilities - 08.28.2017
- Non-Urgent and After-Hours Care - 05.17.2018
- Outpatient Therapy (Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy) Prior Authorization Quick Reference Guide - 01.16.2018
- Provider Quick Reference Guide - UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Texas
- Screening for Substance Use Disorders in Pregnant Members - 11.01.2018
- THSteps: All Six Components for Annual Medical Checkup - 06.02.2017