Please see below for a list of our current training materials for care providers.
UHC On Air gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7and from any deviceLearn About UHC On Air
OptumHealth Education and Optum Provider Express offer a variety of informational webinars and training resources for providers. Training classes, guides and resources are added frequently.
- OptumHealth Education (Last Modified 06.08.2018) - OptumHealth Education offers accredited, on-demand webcasts and information regarding upcoming conferences for both physical and behavioral health providers. Some activities include Disease Management, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Behavioral Health, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Provider Express Webinars & Training Resources - Optum Provider Express offers informational webinars and training resources for providers to learn more about how to use the website and other topics that may be vital to your practice.
- Online training for Behavioral Health Providers is available under “UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Prior Authorization Training for Behavioral Health Providers”.
- Provider Express Training & Guided Tours - Optum Provider Express offers guided training about prior authorization, eligibility and benefits, and claims (claim entry, corrected claims, claim inquiry, etc.). First-time user training is available as well as a technical resource guide.
UHC On Air is your source for live and on-demand video broadcasts created specifically for UnitedHealthcare providers. It gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7 and can be accessed from any device. Broadcasts are added each week.
UHC On Air Topics
- Accountable Care Programs: Programs related to your ACO partnership with UnitedHealthcare.
- CEU/CME Programs: Earn educational credits 100% online.
- Claims and Payments: Get the most recent claims processing information.
- Link Tutorials: Tutorial videos will quickly get you up to speed with our online self-service tools.
- Reform and Regulations: Get up-to-date regulatory data.
- State-Specific Information: Each state has its own channel for state-specific information and resources.
How to Access UHC On Air
- Login to Link with your Optum ID and select the UHC On Air tile.
- Select the UHC News Now Channel to watch national UnitedHealthcare broadcasts.
- Select your State-Specific Channel to see your local programming.
Upcoming Training and Educational Resources
There are several educational and training opportunities available to you, as your practice incorporates the integrated managed care (IMC). If you have any questions, reach out to Andrea Ray at email@example.com
- Provider Express Behavioral Health Webinars & Training
Optum Provider Express offers informational webinars and training resources for providers on topics that may be vital to your practice. Online training for Behavioral Health Providers is available under “UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Prior Authorization Training for Behavioral Health Providers”.
- Webinar: Behavioral Health Integration for Primary Care Providers
Dec. 12, 2019, 8-9 a.m. PST
This webinar will provide primary care practice administrators and providers with an overview of the Bree Collaborative recommendations for the integration of behavioral health in primary care. It will include the perspective of the University of Washington Advancing Integrated Mental Health Solutions (AIMS) Center that supports the implementation of these standards as well as the perspective of a primary care practice that has adopted these recommendations in their care delivery models.
Registration link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8133991711786998284
- Assessment Tools for Organizations Integrating Primary Care and Behavioral Health
- Behavioral Health Toolkit for Medical/Behavioral Providers
- Children and Youth Screening Tools
- Children’s Behavioral Health Integration & Value Transformation Toolkit
- First Episode Psychosis
- Integrated Managed Care: Models and Tools Overview for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Washington
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Toolkit
- Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities Resources
- Recovery and Resiliency
- The Northwest MHTTC: Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Networks
- Transitions of Care Resources
- UHC Care Provider Manual: Physician, Health Care Professional, Facility and Ancillary Care Washington Apple Health
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Washington Behavioral Health Manual
- Washington Integrated Managed Care Medicaid Level of Care Guidelines Behavioral Health
- Washington State Health Care Authority: Links for billers, provider and partners
- Washington State Healthcare Authority (WSHA): Evidence-based and research-based practices