Get real-time prescription costs and coverage detail.
The PreCheck MyScript Solution on Link helps make it easy to run a pharmacy trial claim and get real-time prescription coverage detail for your patients who are UnitedHealthcare benefit plan members.
PreCheck MyScript is integrated with the following electronic medical record (EMR) platforms:
If it's not available yet in your EMR, you can use Link to access the PreCheck MyScript tool.
Use PreCheck MyScript to:
- Check current prescription coverage and price, including out-of-pocket prescription costs for UnitedHealthcare members at their selected pharmacy.
- Get information on lower-cost prescription alternatives, if available, to help save members money.
- See which prescriptions currently require prior authorization, or are non-covered or non-preferred.
- Request prior authorization and receive status and results.
Good for You
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into your workflow.
- Saves you time by reducing the need to fax or call for prescription coverage information.
Good for Your Patients
- Increases satisfaction by showing medication costs and suggesting covered lower-cost alternatives, if available.
- Reduces frustration and delays at the pharmacy when prior authorization is needed or medications may not be covered.
Resources for the PreCheck MyScript Tool on Link
- PreCheck MyScript Frequently Asked Questions
- PreCheck MyScript Tool Managing Multiple Prescribers by Support Staff
- Simplify the Way You Prescribe Medicine
- Snapshot: A Visual Overview of PreCheck MyScript Features
If you have any questions about PreCheck My Script or using any of its features, please call us.
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk
Phone: 866-842-3278, option 3
We're available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Central Time.