Get real-time prescription costs and coverage detail.
The PreCheck MyScript Solution on Link helps make it easy to run a pharmacy trial claim and get real-time prescription coverage detail for your patients who are UnitedHealthcare benefit plan members.
Use PreCheck MyScript to:
- Check current prescription coverage and price, including out-of-pocket prescription costs for UnitedHealthcare members at their selected pharmacy.
- Get information on lower-cost prescription alternatives, if available, to help save members money.
- See which prescriptions currently require prior authorization, or are non-covered or non-preferred.
- Request prior authorization and receive status and results.
If you do not yet have access to the PreCheckMyScript tool, you may request it from the Link Marketplace.
Good for You
- Designed to integrate seamlessly into your workflow.
- Saves you time by reducing the need to fax or call for prescription coverage information.
Good for Your Patients
- Increases satisfaction by showing medication costs and suggesting covered lower-cost alternatives, if available.
- Reduces frustration and delays at the pharmacy when prior authorization is needed or medications may not be covered.
- PreCheck MyScript Tool: Frequently Asked Questions
- PreCheck MyScript Tool: Managing Multiple Prescribers by Support Staff
- PreCheck MyScript Tool: Overview
- Snapshot: A Visual Overview of PreCheck MyScript Features
- Video: How to Use the PreCheck MyScript App - UHC on Air (must be signed in to view) Instructions: To view from UHC On Air, select the "UHC News Now" channel and choose the PreCheck MyScript Channel Series.
- Video: Introducing the PreCheck MyScript App
- Video: Prescribe Medications for Patients Quicker and Easier (00:41)
- Video: Want to Know How Much Your Prescription Will Cost Before You Leave the Doctor’s Office? (01:57)
- Video: PreCheck MyScript - Member Education (00:35)
If you have any questions about PreCheck My Script or using any of its features, please call us.
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk
Phone: 866-842-3278, option 3
We're available Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Central Time.