UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete Special Needs Plans (SNP) offer benefits for people with both Medicare and Medicaid. These SNP plans provide benefits beyond Original Medicare, including transportation to medical appointments and vision exams. Members must have Medicaid to enroll.
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete ONE (HMO SNP)
- UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete (HMO SNP)
UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans (SNPs) combine the hospital and doctor coverage of Medicare Parts A and B with Part D prescription drug coverage, plus additional features and benefits designed to meet the unique needs of identified Medicare consumer populations.
Tools and Resources - UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® Plans
- Medicare Advantage Copayment Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Home Health Services Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Dispute and Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- Medicare Advantage Preventive Screening Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Service Area Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- Optum Behavioral Health Referral Process
- HouseCalls Program Overview (Program not available in District of Columbia and has limited availability in Georgia)
- Readmission Review Program Clinical Guidelines
- Readmission Review Program Frequently Asked Questions
- Special Needs Plans (SNP) Benefit Plan Name Overview
Guides, Policies, Pharmacy Formulary, Provider Directory and Training
- UnitedHealthcare Administrative Guide
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Coverage Summaries
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Reimbursement Policies
- Additional Medicare Advantage Policies
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Prior Authorization Requirements
- Dual Complete Medicare Advantage Pharmacy Formulary
- Search for a Care Provider – Dual Complete Medicare Advantage Provider Directory
- UHC On Air - Training and Presentations
UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete product offerings and state-specific administrative materials are available at UHCCommunityPlan.com > For Health Care Professionals > Arizona.
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans offered in your area, please visit UHCMedicareSolutions.com and enter your ZIP code.
To learn more about Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage or to access related forms, please review the materials available on UHCMedicareSolutions.com under Our Plans > Medicare Advantage Plans > What Do I Need to Know? > Medicare Advantage Plan Information and Forms.
Reminder for Special Needs Plan Providers
UnitedHealthcare provides Special Needs Plan (SNP) care providers access to SNP beneficiaries' Health Risk Assessments (HRAs) and Individualized Care Plans (ICPs) in a variety of ways including mailing, faxing, uploading to the Provider Portal or placing Individualized Care Plans in the SNP beneficiary's physical and/or electronic chart.
Care providers should be reviewing the SNP beneficiary's Individualized Care Plans and participating with the SNP Interdisciplinary Care Team to coordinate the beneficiary's care. Special Needs Plan care providers can register online at UHCprovider.com to begin accessing and reviewing SNP beneficiary Individualized Care Plans via the Care Conductor App on Link.