AARP MedicareComplete plans cover features and benefits in addition to those included in Original Medicare. Members in some areas may have different plans from which to choose. The plans may include an integrated Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit.
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans have a defined network of contracted local physicians and hospitals to provide member care. Generally, members must use these care providers to receive benefits for covered services, except in emergencies. Some HMO plans do not need referrals for specialty care.
- AARP MedicareComplete (HMO)
- AARP MedicareComplete Access (HMO)
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 1 (HMO)
- AARP MedicareComplete Plan 2 (HMO)
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans offer members access to a network of contracted physicians and hospitals, but also allow them the flexibility to seek covered services from outside of the contracted network, usually at a higher cost. Members do not need a referral for specialty care.
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice (PPO)
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice Plan 1 (PPO)
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2 (PPO)
ǂ No Part D drug coverage available in these plans.
Tools and Resources
- Medicare Advantage Copayment Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Dispute and Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- Medicare Advantage Preventive Screening Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Prior Authorization Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Service Area Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- Readmission Review Program Clinical Guidelines
- Readmission Review Program Frequently Asked Questions
- UnitedHealth Passport FAQs for Medicare Advantage Plans
- UnitedHealth Passport Service Area List for Medicare Advantage Plans
- UnitedHealthcare Administrative Guide
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans offered in your area, please visit UHCMedicareSolutions.com and enter your ZIP code.
To learn more about Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage or to access related forms, please review the materials available on UHCMedicareSolutions.com under Our Plans > Medicare Advantage Plans > What Do I Need to Know? > Medicare Advantage Plan Information and Forms.