AARP MedicareComplete plans cover features and benefits in addition to those included in Original Medicare. Members in some areas may have different plans from which to choose. The plans may include an integrated Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit.
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans offer members access to a network of contracted physicians and hospitals, but also allow them the flexibility to seek covered services from outside of the contracted network, usually at a higher cost. Members do not need a referral for specialty care.
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice (Regional PPO)
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice Plan 1 (PPO)
- AARP MedicareComplete Choice Plan 2 (PPO)
PPO plans are available as either local PPO (certain counties within a state) or regional PPO (RPPO) offerings. RPPOs serve a larger geographic area - either a single state or a multi-state area. RPPOs offer the same premiums, benefits and cost-sharing requirements to all members in the region.
Tools and Resources - AARP® MedicareComplete® Plans, AARP® MedicareComplete® SecureHorizons® Plans and UnitedHealthcare® MedicareComplete - Referral Not Required for Specialty Care
- HouseCalls Program Overview (Program not available in Hawaii or Nevada)
- Medicare Advantage Plans - Benefit Plan Name Overview
- Medicare Advantage Copayment Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Home Health Services Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Dispute and Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- Medicare Advantage Preventive Screening Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Service Area Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- Optum Behavioral Health Referral Process
- Readmission Review Program Clinical Guidelines
- Readmission Review Program Frequently Asked Questions
- UnitedHealthcare Administrative Guide
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans offered in your area, please visit UHCMedicareSolutions.com and enter your ZIP code.
To learn more about Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage or to access related forms, please review the materials available on UHCMedicareSolutions.com under Our Plans > Medicare Advantage Plans > What Do I Need to Know? > Medicare Advantage Plan Information and Forms.