See the training information below and stay up-to-date on topics that are important to your practice.
UHC On Air gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7and from any deviceLearn About UHC On Air
Optum Provider Express offers a variety of informational webinars and training resources for providers. Training classes, guides and resources are added frequently.
- Provider Express Webinars & Training Resources - Optum Provider Express offers informational webinars and training resources for providers to learn more about how to use the website and other topics that may be vital to your practice.
- Online training for Behavioral Health Providers is available under “UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Prior Authorization Training for Behavioral Health Providers”.
- Provider Express Training & Guided Tours - Optum Provider Express offers guided training about prior authorization, eligibility and benefits, and claims (claim entry, corrected claims, claim inquiry, etc.). First-time user training is available as well as a technical resource guide.
UHC On Air is your source for live and on-demand video broadcasts created specifically for UnitedHealthcare providers. It gives you in-depth program information and meaningful updates from UnitedHealthcare 24/7 and can be accessed from any device. Broadcasts are added each week.
UHC On Air Topics
- Accountable Care Programs: Programs related to your ACO partnership with UnitedHealthcare.
- CEU/CME Programs: Earn educational credits 100% online.
- Claims and Payments: Get the most recent claims processing information.
- Link Tutorials: Tutorial videos will quickly get you up to speed with our online self-service tools.
- Reform and Regulations: Get up-to-date regulatory data.
- State-Specific Information: Each state has its own channel for state-specific information and resources.
How to Access UHC On Air
- Login to Link with your Optum ID and select the UHC On Air tile.
- Select the UHC News Now Channel to watch national UnitedHealthcare broadcasts.
- Select your State-Specific Channel to see your local programming.