UnitedHealthcare Peer Comparison Reports (formerly Performance Reports) provide physicians with actionable information to help deliver better care, better health outcomes and better costs to patients by:
- Analyzing claims data to identify variations from peer benchmarks and alerting physicians whose paid claims data for UnitedHealthcare member over a given period varies from expected practice patterns
- Leveraging utilization measures or specialty-specific procedural measures
- Working collaboratively to improve value for UnitedHealthcare members by helping ensure that services they receive align with evidence-based standards of care
- Identifying focused areas for improvement with suggested actions to reduce variations
Only providers meeting select criteria will be eligible for a Peer Comparison report. If you believe a report is available to you, the report can be accessed in the following ways:
- Specialty Providers: Reports are delivered by mail as needed
- Primary Care Physicians: Electronic copies of this report can be accessed in Document Vault
How to Access Document Vault
- Sign in to Link by going to UHCprovider.com and clicking on the Link button in the top right corner.
- From Link, click on the padlock icon in the top right of your Link dashboard, or simply click on the Document Vault button.
- In the My Documents area of the Document Vault home page, click the Peer Comparison Reports folder. You will see links to the available documents in the Document Name column.
- Look for a document labeled with your last name and your MPIN (e.g., SMITH_123456 _PCR_Report_March_2018).
- Click the document link to open the document or click the download icon to save it to your computer.
Need Help with Your Reports?
Link Questions & Report Access
For questions about Link or accessing your reports on Link, please contact:
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk
Phone: 866-842-3278, option 1
Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Central Time
Report Content & Program Information
For questions about your UnitedHealthcare Peer Comparison Report content or if you need more information about the program, you can email email@example.com, contact your Network Management Contract Representative or your Provider Advocate.
You can also call the Health Care Measurement Resource Center at 866-270-5588. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time.