UnitedHealthcare Peer Comparison Reports provide physicians with actionable information to help deliver better care, better health outcomes and better costs to patients by:
- Analyzing claims data to identify variations from peer benchmarks and alerting physicians whose paid claims data for UnitedHealthcare member over a given period varies from expected practice patterns
- Leveraging utilization measures or specialty-specific procedural measures
- Working collaboratively to improve value for UnitedHealthcare members by helping ensure that services they receive align with evidence-based standards of care
- Identifying focused areas for improvement with suggested actions to reduce variations
Only providers meeting select criteria are eligible for a Peer Comparison report. If you believe a report is available to you, the report can be accessed in the following ways:
- Oncologists: Reports are delivered by mail as needed
- Primary Care and Specialty Physicians: Electronic copies of this report can be accessed in Document Vault
- Attestation Form
- Peer Comparison Reports - Frequently Asked Questions
- Peer Comparison Reports – Oncology Frequently Asked Questions
- Primary Care Physician Practice Improvement Recommendations
- Specialty Physician Practice Improvement Recommendations
- Oncologist Practice Improvement Recommendations
- Primary Care Physician Methodology
- Specialty Physician Methodology
- Oncologist Methodology
How to Access Document Vault
- Click on Link at the top of this page and sign in.
- Click on the Document Vault button.
- In the My Documents area, click the Peer Comparison Reports folder.
- Look for your last name and MPIN (e.g., SMITH_123456 _PCR_Report_March_2018) in the Document Name column.
- Click the link to open the document or the download icon to save it to your computer.
Need Help with Your Reports?
Link Questions & Report Access
For questions about Link or accessing your reports on Link, please contact:
UnitedHealthcare Connectivity Help Desk
Phone: 866-842-3278, option 1
Monday - Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Central Time
Report Content & Program Information
For questions about your UnitedHealthcare Peer Comparison Report content or if you need more information about the program, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, contact your Network Management Contract Representative or your Provider Advocate.