The AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons plans cover benefits in addition to those included under Original Medicare. Members in some areas may have different plans from which to choose. The plans may include an integrated Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit.
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons (HMO)
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential (HMO)ǂ
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Plan 1 (HMO)
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Plan 2 (HMO)
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Plan 3 (HMO)
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Plan 4 (HMO)
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Premier (HMO)
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Value (HMO)
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans have a defined network of contracted local physicians and hospitals to provide member care. Generally, members must use these care providers to receive benefits for covered services, except in emergencies. These plans currently require referrals for specialty care.
ǂ No Part D drug coverage available in these plans.
Tools and Resources - AARP® MedicareComplete® Plans, AARP® MedicareComplete® SecureHorizons® Plans and UnitedHealthcare® MedicareComplete - Referral Not Required for Specialty Care
- HouseCalls Program Overview (Program not available in Hawaii or Nevada)
- Medicare Advantage Plans - Benefit Plan Name Overview
- Medicare Advantage Copayment Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Home Health Services Frequently Asked Questions
- Medicare Advantage Member Rights and Responsibilities
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Dispute and Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Contracted Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- Medicare Advantage Preventive Screening Guidelines
- Medicare Advantage Service Area Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- Optum Behavioral Health Referral Process
- Readmission Review Program Clinical Guidelines
- Readmission Review Program Frequently Asked Questions
- UnitedHealthcare Administrative Guide
To learn more about AARP MedicareComplete plans offered in your area, please visit UHCMedicareSolutions.com and enter your ZIP code.
To learn more about Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage or to access related forms, please review the materials available on UHCMedicareSolutions.com under Our Plans > Medicare Advantage Plans > What Do I Need to Know? > Medicare Advantage Plan Information and Forms.