The Sharp SecureHorizons Plan (HMO) by UnitedHealthcare is a Medicare Advantage health maintenance organization (HMO) plan that includes benefits in addition to those covered under Original Medicare, including Part D prescription drug coverage.
This plan is available in San Diego County, California through a defined network of care providers. Specialist referrals are required with this plan.
Tools & Resources
- Medicare Non-Contracted Provider Dispute/Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Participating Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- 2017 Medicare Advantage Preventive Services Coding Guidelines
- 2018 Medicare Advantage Service Area Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- 2016 Optum Behavioral Health Referral Process
- 2017 UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plans Benefit Plan Name Overview
To learn more about UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plans offered in your area, please visit UHCMedicareSolutions.com and enter your ZIP code.
To learn more about Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage or to access related forms, please review the materials available on UHCMedicareSolutions.com under Our Plans > Medicare Advantage Plans > What Do I Need to Know? > Medicare Advantage Plan Information and Forms.