The AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons plans cover benefits in addition to those included under Original Medicare. Members in some areas may have different plans from which to choose. The plans may include an integrated Medicare Part D prescription drug benefit.
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Essential (HMO)ǂ
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Plan 1 (HMO)
- AARP MedicareComplete SecureHorizons Plan 2 (HMO)
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans have a defined network of contracted local physicians and hospitals to provide member care. Generally, members must use these care providers to receive benefits for covered services, except in emergencies. These plans currently require referrals for specialty care.
ǂ No Part D drug coverage available in these plans.
Tools & Resources
- Medicare Non-Contracted Provider Dispute/Appeal Rights
- Medicare Advantage Non-Participating Provider Claim Payment Dispute Request Form
- 2017 Medicare Advantage Preventive Services Coding Guidelines
- 2018 Medicare Advantage Service Area Reduction Frequently Asked Questions
- 2016 Optum Behavioral Health Referral Process
- 2017 UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Plans - Benefit Plan Name Overview
To learn more about AARP MedicareComplete plans offered in your area, please visit UHCMedicareSolutions.com and enter your ZIP code.
To learn more about Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage or to access related forms, please review the materials available on UHCMedicareSolutions.com under Our Plans > Medicare Advantage Plans > What Do I Need to Know? > Medicare Advantage Plan Information and Forms.