Review these bulletins to stay up to date on news, policy changes and other issues important to your practice.
For Medical Policies, Medical Benefit Drug Policies, Coverage Determination Guidelines, Utilization Review Guidelines and corresponding update bulletins for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan, visit the Policies and Protocols section.
Current News, Bulletins and Alerts
- 09.30.2019 - Expanded Community Plan Notification/Prior Authorization Requirements and Site of Service Medical Necessity Reviews for Certain Surgical Procedures Frequently Asked Questions – Effective Nov. 1, 2019 for MD, RI, WA, MI, MO, OH
- 09.20.2019 - Reimbursement Notice for Evaluation and Management Services Performed During for UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- 08.16.2019 - DUR Educational Newsletter: Opioid and Buprenorphine Use for Treating Opioid Use Disorder
- 06.05.2019 - Quick Reference Guide for Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- 05.02.2019 - Update to Procedure to Modifier Policy for “Always Therapy” Codes – Effective July 1, 2019
- 04.30.2019 - MDHHS Measles Alert
- 12.17.2018 - National MedTrans Transition Starting Jan. 1, 2019 - UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete Plans (DSNP) of Fl, MI, MO, OH and NY
- 11.01.2018 - New Emergency Room Services Policy
- 11.01.2018 - Update to Multiple Procedure Payment Reduction Policy